Friday, August 19, 2011

Beauty Product Review: Osmotics Blue Copper 5

Morning Dolls! I cannot believe it is ALREADY Friday! What are your plans??? Last week, I received a wonderful beauty skincare product in the mail called Osmotics Cosmeceuticals. First, I wanted to tell you that I am EXTREMELY picky about what I use because of my sensitive skin, but after reading up on the product, I decided to give it a try. 


The Blue Copper 5 Molecular Repair Treatment came in a package with 7 ampoules (one for each day). I used the last one last night before bed and I have DEFINITELY seen a difference in my skin already.  With this crazy harsh weather in Houston, my skin takes a beating with the sun and I could tell Blue Copper 5 reversing and repairing some of that damage.  My skin felt more hydrated and smoother than usual.  I also noticed a slight glow in the morning as well which was nice.

For my fellow Houstonians, Osmotics Cosmeceuticals will be hosting a "Skin Fitness Bootcamp" event for the rest of this week at Dillard's so stop by if you are in the area and give it a try!  They are offering their signature LED Photo Rejuvenation Treatments for FREE with any $75.00 Osmotics purchase, along with special pricing on the Blue Copper 5.

PLEASE let me know if you have tried this product/skincare line and what YOUR thoughts are! I'd love to hear. 
Have a FABULOUS day ladies! Here's to a beautiful day and beautiful skin!

DISCLAIMER: I was NOT paid in any way to review this product. My reviews are based on my OWN results/experiences.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Never tried this line but I am going to check out their site and see what they have to offer. -Josie

Rita said...

Great photos
I love your blog

Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

Maria V @SoNailicious said...

Absolutely gorgeous!
I'm engaged so your blog will be a very useful resource for wedding inspiration!

Cheers from Australia:)
http://crashingred.com